Sun, 23 Apr|
Watercolours and Wellbeing: Spring Flowers
Join artist Holly Foskett-Barnes at Grow Wilder for this day course to learn a range of watercolour painting techniques alongside mindful activities.
Time & location
23 Apr 2023, 09:30 – 24 Apr 2023, 16:00
Grow Wilder, 181 Frenchay Park Rd, Bristol BS16 1HB, UK
About the event
All bookings will be taken through the Grow Wilder website so please book your ticket here
In this course we will enjoy learning a range of watercolour painting techniques alongside mindful activities throughout the creative process. Studies will be inspired by beautiful Spring shoots and wild flowers around the Grow Wilder site.
No previous experience is necessary, just bring yourself and an open mind. All the activities offered will be fun and accessible for all levels and abilities. Art materials will be provided (paper, paints, brushes etc.) but you’re also welcome to bring your own supplies if you’d like to.
If you enjoy connecting with nature and nurturing your innate creativity, this course is right for you!
● Discover playful warm-up drawing techniques
● Develop a range of watercolour painting techniques and artistic skills
● Gain confidence in your artmaking abilities
● Learn to approach artmaking mindfully, focusing on enjoying the process over any outcomes
● Enjoy exploring nature through a creative lens
Full day course £65 per person and there is one place available on this course for those on a low income.